Dear library users,
based on the resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic of 30 November 2020, the AL is reopened, but under a limited regime.
- On Thursday 3 December and Friday 4 December, the AK will be open from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm only for issuing and returning literature at the information desk on the ground floor of the building. Likewise, printing and copying will be possible on the ground floor of the building next to the store. The rest of the building will not be accessible to AK users! Loans can still be ordered online at https://www.lib.jcu.cz/nase-sluzby/objednavka-vypujcni-okenko/fg_base_view_p3.
- From Monday, December 7, the AL's operating hours will be as follows:
||8.00 am - 6.00 pm
|Tue, Thu, Fri
||8.00 am - 4.00 pm
- From this date, it will be possible to order loans online or in person at the loan desk on the 1st and 2nd floor of the AL. However, the shelf room remains closed for students. Printing and copying on the first and second floors will be possible.
- In-house loans and staying in the library except for the above reasons remain FORBIDDEN! At the same time, it is necessary for AL users to keep the spacing of min. 2 meters, to wear face mask or other mouth and nose protection, and pay attention to increased hygiene, especially hand disinfection.
- All loans from the period from 20 October 2020 are automatically extended until 8 January 2021, including loans from the Library of Faculty of Theology. Late refund fines will not be charged during this period.
Operation of the Vltava study room:
- From 7 December, it will be in operation only for short-term loans from the on-site fund, printing services and submission of information.
- Opening hours from 7 December are Mon - Fri 8.00 am - 4.00 pm
Operation of the FLFW branch
- From 7 December: only borrowing and returning of literature will be possible, and printing and information services will be in operation.
- From 7 December normal operating hours.